Thursday 27 October 2016

1132 All things will have an end in this vale of tears, Tears will run dry and pain will cease. Only one thing will remain


 ---- Love for You, O Lord. All things will have an end in this exile, The ordeals and wilderness of the soul.And though she live in perpetual agony, 262 If God is with her, nothing can shake her.1133 (36) 27 [May 1937]. Corpus Christi. During prayer, I heard these words: My daughter, let your heart be filled with joy. I, the Lord, am with you. Fear nothing. You are in My heart. At that moment, I knew the great majesty of God, and I understood that nothing could be compared with one single perception of God. Outward greatness dwindles like a speck of dust before one act of a deeper knowledge of God. 1134 The Lord has poured such a depth of peace into my soul that nothing will disturb it any more. Despite everything that goes on around me, I am not deprived of my peace for a moment. Even if the whole world were crumbling, it would not disturb the depth of the silence which is within me and in which God rests. All events, all the various things which happen are under His foot. 1135 This deeper knowledge of God gives me full liberty and spiritual freedom, and nothing can disturb my close union with Him, not even the angelic powers. I feel that I am great when I am united to God. What happiness it is to have the consciousness of God in one‟s heart and to live in close intimacy with Him.